Customized-Artificial Boxwood Panels Topiary Hedge Plant UV Protected Privacy Screen Outdoor Indoor Use Garden Fence Backyard Home Decor Greenery Walls - 20" x 20" inch Style B
- ✔ WE OFFER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, FOR LESS! 1 box comes with 12 Pieces of 20 x 20 inch, 33 sq ft. Pack of 20 zip ties. Visual instruction manual. REALISTIC APPEARANCE through leaves that are taller (50 mm) and 4 layered (not 3). Our DENSER PANELS (440 stiches per tile panel) are not “see through” and offer better privacy Hedges. Our leaf STEMS are clean, with NO PLASTIC BLURS. Our panels are UV PROTECTED and do not fade with outdoor use. Made of NEW PE (not recycled) – ODORLESS & DURABLE
- ✔ ABSOLUTELY SAFE! MEETS STRINGENT SAFETY STANDARDS of CPSIA 101 a(2), 108 (Heavy metals, Lead, Phthalates) and ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II recasting 2002/95/EC. Non-toxic and eco friendly plants
- ✔ UV PROTECTED and 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Our boxwood hedge faux tile panels are made of new PE High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for durability and UV protection perfect as décor for both indoor and outdoor. They do not wither or fade, even under harsh outdoor conditions, unlike others that use recycled plastic and wither within a few months of outdoor use. No tall claims – we are tested and certified for light aging under UV exposure (Test standard ASTM G154)
- ✔ FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GREEN WALL APPLICATIONS: Limited only by your imagination, EXTERIOR applications include use in patio, porch, privacy screens, wooden fencing, yard, backyard, walkways, home and office facade, wedding photography backdrop, stage backdrop and more! INTERIOR decorative applications include balcony, living room, trellis, study room, terrace, bathroom, office work area, reception desk and more! A cost efficient way to increase the value of your property!
- ✔ EASY SET UP in minutes. Includes STEP BY STEP VISUAL INSTRUCTION MANUAL Use the snap locks mechanism for interlocking the tile panels. Cut, trim and shape the excesses using a pair of scissors. Use the zip ties (20 included) to fasten the panels to a fence or mesh wire.