1 Box Self Adhesive Wall Panels Peel & Stick Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood Paneling - cover 19.5 sq feet
2.Installation Notice: Clean the wall well before installation. Apply additional glue and Liquid Nail(you can get from Homedepot) to achieve more stable adhesive.
3.The dimension of each wood wall plank is :46.5" x 5" x 0.2".1 box of 12 peels and stick wood planks, cover 19.5 square feet;
4.Easy installation,Simply peel and stick the wood wall planks onto your wall, island or any surface you’re looking to transform.
- REAL WOOD – Made of 100% rough sawn dried pine wood imitating vintage reclaimed barnwood appearance for interior finish. Solid wood planks may warp, this is inherent to the product.
- PEEL & STICK – Says it all! This installation method allows you to complete easily your décor in no time with few power tools. Please make sure wall is prepare before installation. Extra glue might require for rough wall surface.
- DO IT YOURSELF – Create your very own DIY project! Endless possibilities of patterns and designs to adorn your walls.
- PACKAGING – Each box contains 19.5 sq.ft. with 10 pieces of 46.5" x 5" x 0.2".
- QUALITY – Our wood is certified sustainable. Made of solid wood planks may warp, this is inherent to the product. Refer to the installation manual for instructions. Multiple wood stain color arrangements in each box. Color varies from screen representation. The product is WHITER than what you see on the screen.
Application : the TV wall in the family room, bed headboards, staircases, children's rooms, reception area and many other places in the house;
Great product , our wall looks fantastic!
Loved the colors. Easy to use. Just peel and stick.
I love this product! I will say it can be tricky. Not every piece is the same. Some of the wood had a slight arch it it making it not able to stick fully the the wall. But honestly the stick is so strong you dont need to worry about it.I had to cut pieces to make them fit properly on the wall. Just be aware that not every piece is the exact same length! So if your trying to get two pieces exactly the same it may not happen.Over all I love the look. Its been a fun project and yes I recommend it. Just do it when you have the time :)
Be smart know what tools to useThe result it's beautiful trust me
Looks great Sticks incredibly to painted SheetrockColors are accurate to sales info